Monday, October 3, 2011

Act 4 Scene 6 King Lear

Okay, that started out with me being really confused. But then i remembered what was going on. I liked that Goucester didnt die and how King Lear came into it. And how Tom eventually revealed himself, right?? Poor Lear and his craziness thought! thats just too bad. AND STUPID GONERIL. HER eyes should be gouged out!!!!! and death to Oswald, woo!! but i really liked how Edgar and Gloucester ended it and how Tom revealed himself. It made me sad how when Cordelia woke Lear up he was still in "outer space" ( ha). I feel bad for him and Cordelia. It especially made me sad when he was like "You do me wrong by taking me out of the grave. You’re a soul in heaven, but I’m tied to the fiery wheel of a torture machine in hell. Even my tears burn me like molten lead." But i was really happy they were finally reunited. oh yea, i can believe theres going to people a war. stupid idiot sisters. stupid ninnies. I just want to dropkick them.

No comments:

Post a Comment